Quantcast

oilsbynature.com

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

mar8613

Reaction score
does ne1 order from oilsbynature? i was wondering what ur experiences were. i have ordered from them & wondered if they were ok or was there anyother better cheaper suppliers out there

G

I hear its a good company, although I have not ordered from them.
They are quiet a distance from me. But they have alot of unique items available.

mar8613

Reaction score
i checked them out & all of the oils i buy from OBN are a little cheaper in the quantities i buy. plus i didnt see avocado butter which is my reason 4 wanting to change. OBN IS ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK!

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
I've Ordered From Them

I've ordered from OBN (they were the first company I ordered soaping oils from). I love them. I don't think their prices are high. I've also ordered from Wholesale Supplies Plus. I love them too. Both suppliers are close to Michigan, so I'm happy with how quick I get stuff.

You have to weigh everything — sometimes a supplier's base price will be cheaper, but they kill you when it comes to shipping. Also, some suppliers are cheaper, for certain things.

NeosoulSister

Reaction score
CPSoaper said:
I actually order from OBN on a pretty regular basis and love their selection and quality. I also buy alot of my oils and butters from Soaper's Choice.

http://www.soaperschoice.com/
Yes, soaperschoice is excellent - prices and shipping are good. When I only need a small bit of something, or want to experiment with an oil, I usually go with wholesalesuppliesplus.

I've been tempted to order from oilsbynature, but...just haven't yet.

Zenobiah

Reaction score
How are OBN's shipping prices?
It doesn't say anything on their site which makes me a bit uneasy.

Birdie

Reaction score
OBN has never done me wrong! The unrefined hemp is wonderful! :wink:

NEASoapWorks

Reaction score
OBN

Zenobiah said:
How are OBN's shipping prices?
It doesn't say anything on their site which makes me a bit uneasy.
Well, I live in Detroit, so they're great for me. You have to enter you order, and credit card info, and then it'll show the shipping — right before you click to complete your order.