Oils & Butters

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat

Reaction score
What website/guy "Mike", who sells really good butters & oils? Paul...you know him...I need to look on his website, be damned if I can think of his company :shock: Mike from......Its just not coming into my mind!!! Thanks for your help, Kat

Thats the one!!!

Thats the one!!!! Dang I had a brain drain there... Thanks so much Tab!

Oil properties

I just wanted to say, learning the properties of oils is just fascinating. I have so many soap calc recipes on my desk, its just stupid. Good stupid really, for comparing soap recipes. I swear this soap calc has become my new best friend. It is so interesting!! :lol: I formulated a really nice moisturizing, creamy, bubbly etc recipe using that Kpangnan (Cant wait for this to be delivered to my house!). A little soft. hardness of 46. If anyone uses this value, maybe they can put my mind to rest, because I think the soap wont last long in the shower. KAt

Re: Oil properties

Kat said:
I just wanted to say, learning the properties of oils is just fascinating. I have so many soap calc recipes on my desk, its just stupid. Good stupid really, for comparing soap recipes. I swear this soap calc has become my new best friend. It is so interesting!! :lol: I formulated a really nice moisturizing, creamy, bubbly etc recipe using that Kpangnan (Cant wait for this to be delivered to my house!). A little soft. hardness of 46. If anyone uses this value, maybe they can put my mind to rest, because I think the soap wont last long in the shower. KAt

KAT, a hardness of 46 is not at all soft! All my favorite recipes run between 43 to 45 hardness. Yours at a 46 is really a very hard bar, plenty hard in fact! :shock: No problems that way!

Paul :wink:

Back