Oil suppliers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susan_

Reaction score
Hi!
So I found a couple websites where the oils I need are sold, but I’m not really sure I can buy them to use them to formulate my product. I feel I’m kind of cheating mixing them to create something of my own. I also contacted the suppliers, but, in the meantime I need your opinions. What do you think? Should it be clearly stated in their website that what they sell can be legitimately used for commercial uses? Thanks

I'm puzzled -- why is it cheating to mix your own oils? Most of the makers here do that all the time.

I guess maybe I'm missing your point. Could you explain more? And provide a link to the oils you are looking at? Maybe that would help.

I too am confused. You buy individual oils to create different items. Scrubs, soap, perfumes, sprays etc. can you clarify what would be cheating.

Here’s he link: https://feeling.at/

I found this website and the exact oils I need.
I don’t know, maybe it’s because I always fear that someone could claim that instead of formulating something I just used “pre-existing” products to create something from them.
Maybe because those oils sold on this website are “branded”? And therefore I doubt that I can legitimately use them...

Sorry to bring an issue here that is probably just due to inexperience, and maybe isn’t even an issue.
Thank you for replying; that helps put my mind at rest!

Latest posts

Back