Oi! Hi from Brazil!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lianasouza

Reaction score
First of all, I want to thank everyone in this forum for contributing to such a wonderful source of information and inspiration!

I've been playing with melt and pour and cosmetic bases for two years and liquid syndets and lye soap for a few months. Before that, due to skin allergies, I had spent a whole year using only water to wash my hair and an expensive prescribed shower gel that made all my family sneeze near me, including my dog. I later found out that besides being allergic to the allergy cream I was prescribed, I'm also allergic to a preservative used in food and cosmetics.

Quick question: how far back can I go without being considered a necroposter?

Welcome, glad you joined!

Quick question: how far back can I go without being considered a necroposter?
From what I've seen, it depends... A few weeks is probably fine; past that you may be better off starting a new thread and linking to the older one if the context is important. More so that people will not ignore it because it's an older conversation.

Welcome, Liana!

Re: necroposting.....it's perfectly okay to necropost (you won't get in any trouble with the Admins/Mods if you do), but Tara in post #2 above gave some good, helpful advice in regards to starting a new thread with a link to the old so that the necropost won't get ignored because of how old it is.

IrishLass :)

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back