Oi! Hi from Brazil!

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

lianasouza

Reaction score
First of all, I want to thank everyone in this forum for contributing to such a wonderful source of information and inspiration!

I've been playing with melt and pour and cosmetic bases for two years and liquid syndets and lye soap for a few months. Before that, due to skin allergies, I had spent a whole year using only water to wash my hair and an expensive prescribed shower gel that made all my family sneeze near me, including my dog. I later found out that besides being allergic to the allergy cream I was prescribed, I'm also allergic to a preservative used in food and cosmetics.

Quick question: how far back can I go without being considered a necroposter?

Tara_H

Mad scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, glad you joined!

Quick question: how far back can I go without being considered a necroposter?
From what I've seen, it depends... A few weeks is probably fine; past that you may be better off starting a new thread and linking to the older one if the context is important. More so that people will not ignore it because it's an older conversation.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.:)

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome, Liana!

Re: necroposting.....it's perfectly okay to necropost (you won't get in any trouble with the Admins/Mods if you do), but Tara in post #2 above gave some good, helpful advice in regards to starting a new thread with a link to the old so that the necropost won't get ignored because of how old it is.

IrishLass :)