Oh the possibilities...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visited a goat farm near me, instantly fell in love with the goats and the goat's milk cheese and full fat goat's milk yogurt. Oh, that yogurt!!! I felt like I'd never tasted yogurt before. THIS....is yogurt??? It was heavenly. And then there's the soap. Goats....so cute all by them selves, and their milk is out of this world. What's not to love?

So many people love goats and goat cheese or milk. I love them so much ................ I would never eat a goat,:)
I want a goat farm, I fall in love with them when I was 25 years old.............. in old country in the mountain was a goat farm..........

You should enter Dahila! I always dreamed of a goat farm myself. Being lactose intolerant is one of the most frustrating conditions to have, but finding goat cheese, milk, etc was like a beacon of light for me.

I don't know how I feel about moving, it would be a huge upheaval but man, so tempting...

Latest posts

Back