Oh Relle....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are good goats...but maybe I'm a little biased...they're mine...lol

Those are some ugly bunnies. These are adorable bunnies. https://www.google.com/search?q=dwa...=1024&bih=645#tbm=isch&q=floppy+eared+bunnies But I do love a good angora fiber. Although, most of the angora I've knitted with comes from goats. Look at these faces. I love a good goat. https://www.google.com/search?q=ang...UICCgB&biw=1024&bih=645#imgrc=DH2TEBGGRT7K1M:

bobby.jpg

buckley.jpg

hank.jpg

Ugh I can't believe I typo'd Relle's name. And I can't FIX IT! ;(

Yes you can! ; D

Go to your threads, dig up this one. Hit the edit button. Then 3 options will appear above the other buttons that says edit, quote etc.

You will see: SAVE - GO ADVANCED - CANCEL.

Hit the GO ADVANCED. Then your thread will pop up with an option to edit the title at the top, but below the "Reason for editing".
There you can write in the correct title. Then hit the "save changes" or "preview changes". Then you are done!

Teresa, are you seriously trying to KILL me here??

*flops over and dies of cuteness-attack*

I know!! Ain't nothing cuter than a floppy eared bunny. They make my heart melt! As much as I love my dogs, and puppies and kittens in general, floppy eared bunnies make me go weak at the knees!!

These are good goats...but maybe I'm a little biased...they're mine...lol

I love their eyes. They have the coolest pupils.

Last edited:
Heh, I think those colors were dyed. But they do look even funnier that way!

I'm really hoping to move into a house that can at least have a coop. I already have my flock planned out: easter eggers, silkies and an Orpington.

Oh my gosh. I can totally see me with a coop full of pastel fluffy chickens! I've already told myself when the dogs go, that's it, no more dogs. Hmmm, maybe chickens instead of goats 'n' sheep? I'm still getting a miniature donkey and calling him Jack, though.

I used to have silkies, they are nice little chickens. They lay smaller eggs in different colors and their skin in black. They are unable to fly so make sure they have a safe coop at night.

Had one of these too, a silver seabright. They are about the size of a pigeon and are the devil incarnate. I've never seen a nastier tempered rooster, he would attack people on a daily basis, good thing he was a tiny thing. Wasn't just mine either, moms and brother both had them too and all the roosters were nasty.

sebright_chickens_sebright_fb552d9e

Last edited:
But he's so gorgeous! Oh my gosh, I've never seen such a beautiful rooster. And I've seen some amazing, colorful birds, too. That's funny; "beautiful" and "gorgeous" aren't the first words most people associate with a chicken. I think the first words most people associate are "fried" and "roasted."

I used to have silkies, they are nice little chickens. They lay smaller eggs in different colors and their skin in black. They are unable to fly so make sure they have a safe coop at night.

Had one of these too, a silver seabright. They are about the size of a pigeon and are the devil incarnate. I've never seen a nastier tempered rooster, he would attack people on a daily basis, good thing he was a tiny thing. Wasn't just mine either, moms and brother both had them too and all the roosters were nasty.

sebright_chickens_sebright_fb552d9e

He's gorgeous... too bad about his napoleon complex. I know I do not want roosters (for a lot of reasons). Mainly I'm after backyard feathered buddies with omelet benefits.

I'm on goat and bunny cuteness overload. I'll throw in a random silkie and llama. My dream backyard petting zoo is now complete.

silkie-chickens--30013.jpg

These are SO hillarious, in a super cute way!

I have seen these around here where we live, and when I see them I keep thinking that they look like they are wearing hats that is always falling down in front of their eyes, but they don`t have hands to push them up so they keep sliding down again... *giggle*

Sometimes I feel like I am five years old... : D

These are SO hillarious, in a super cute way!

I have seen these around here where we live, and when I see them I keep thinking that they look like they are wearing hats that is always falling down in front of their eyes, but they don`t have hands to push them up so they keep sliding down again... *giggle*

Sometimes I feel like I am five years old... : D

That's funny!! I was thinking they look like they're having a bad hair day and giving "the look" that we all give: "DO NOT mess with me. I am not having a good day. Just. Don't."

Back