Oh my Oh my... what a difference 6 months makes.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jewel531

Reaction score
So I wanted to update all you who were interested, or have been interested in my site in the past.

I have finally got my site back up after almost a month of being down. What a drag that was. *For future information - never try to transfer a domain if you are in a time crunch. It took entirely too long, and it completely wiped out my entire site. (Of course I had a back-up, but still). Anyway I have rebuilt, and let me tell you..... the difference is like night and day. To most of you it will look like a completely new site. I'd say its more Web 2.0 now that it was before.

But as always - the work never ends. I have pretty much finished most of the essential oil profiles, which is a huge feat in itself. I think I have a handful left to do - but I was on vacation last week, and tried to finish before I left, but just couldn't do it. I added more articles (not many, but its a start).

Most importantly for you all, I have added some recipes to the recipe section, as well as new B&B products made by some wonderfully talented individuals! Its hard to keep in stock, I want to use all the product up on myself! lol

Also, now there are two domains that you can reach my site at http://www.benaturallyorganic.com, and the former http://www.naturallybejeweled.com.

I used the benaturallyorganic.com site to test my new template out on while the original was being transferred, and decided to keep it, at least for the time being.

Anyway, just wanted to see what you pro's think, and if you have any other suggestions for me!

*Oh 1 last note*
I know in a past post I said I wanted to get a price comparison chart together - and I have looked into it, but the logistics of it all are quite confusing, and the price to do it - expensive beyond my means at the moment. I am still exploring options on how I could get it done, but that project is on hold for right now, but its not completely squashed because I def. think that a price comparison for each ingredient would be beneficial to just about everyone. I can't tell you have many sites I have gone to, to check pricing and find the best product for my buck! If you have any information of this sort - please feel free to let me know!

Anyway let me know what you think. I just got it up today, and am totally excited that I'm back up and running. I've been down way too long!

oh and one more thing

I did do a sample page of the price comparisons chart on one of the pages - its a rough draft of how I would like it to look. Its on this page if you would like to see. http://naturallybejeweled.com/index...d=97:avocado-butter&catid=36:butters&Itemid=1

Where it says {extravote 1} {extravote 2} etc... I would like to have some sort of rating system, since all essential oils vary in quality and price depending on many many factors (where they are grown, when they are picked, etc.).

Latest posts

Back