Oh My, know your product

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got s**** on facebook for voicing my opinion. People are trying to convince me that adding a bit of the honey to lotion will preserve it. Vitamin E is added also to preserve it. Hair stand up when I read something like that.

Yikes! Me too!

By the way- welcome, Amanda! :) The best soap-making class with the most awesome teachers to be had can be found right here (and for free!) on the forum amongst our many talented members who have been very kind to share their soapy wisdom. All that is required is a computer screen, a seat, and some spare reading time. You'll have to supply your own 'lab' and equipment, too. ;-)

IrishLass :)

Yikes! Me too!

By the way- welcome, Amanda! :) The best soap-making class with the most awesome teachers to be had can be found right here (and for free!) on the forum amongst our many talented members who have been very kind to share their soapy wisdom. All that is required is a computer screen, a seat, and some spare reading time. You'll have to supply your own 'lab' and equipment, too.

IrishLass :)

LOL@

This SMF place really is amazing (and highly addicting)

Latest posts

Back