oh my gosh

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used strong cold coffee in place of my lye water.....does that count???

No, but I did order powdered caffeine one day last week it has not arrived yet :lol: .

Have you seen the snicker candy bars that have a hight qty of caffeien? We may be in the test market, they have them up at the gas station near my shop.

MikeInPdx said:
I'll order caffeine when it's in convenient IV form :lol:

I would be happy with a transdermal patch. Just slap a pot of coffee on my arm and get my day going. :lol: :lol:

Tab - If you make this, I will put my body up for experimentation and test it for you. :lol: :lol:

Digit

I'd bet that you could just dissolve some no doze in water and use that.

But if you want a *real* kick, use the fluid out of some epipens :lol:

kwahlne said:
Do you think the caffeine would somehow cook out in CP?

Would Melt & Pour be the better method?

I was reading about these new caffeinated soap and really want to try it out soon.

I think you can do both, CP and MP. But MP would be a better way to go....

i.e., get a clear glycerine M&P base and mix in the No Doz, Jet Alert or 200 milligrams of caffeine and pour into mold. :)

I had forgot all about this. So.......did anyone ever try it? I have seen caffeine powder at a few of the vendors.

I think it is probably just label appeal, but it would might be a fun soap.

Digit

I noticed they also sell caffeinated lip balms. I have friends who would be the perfect market for that stuff. Tho in Aus I think we have a lot more restrictions around caffeine content. Might have to do some research tho.

Back