Oh my goodness...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenobiah

Reaction score
I am pregnant!

At (almost) 35. For the first time. After 19 months of TTC.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Due date some time in late August / early September (didn't keep a chart, I had given up...)

Congrats!!!

Send some of that baby dust our way too, also been trying for 2 1/2 years :)

Well, that is great news Zenobiah! My wife and I tried for years and we could not not conceive. :cry: We are in our summer of our 40's now, too late. We do not have anyone to leave anything to besides nephews and nieces. We really used to miss children, and still do! We just had a good cry the other day about this very subject.

Well enough about me! Congratulations!

Paul... :wink:

Congratulations, so happy for you.

Paul, we are in the same boat you are, 40's and babies were not meant to be for us. Guess that's why I have so many "fur babies". I would be just absolutely lost without my animals to cuddle. Have lots of neices and nephews but it's not the same.

Zenobiah, not trying to rain on your happy day, just love that little one extra for us!

Zenobiah, will your child be born in the USA? I didn't know when the move is scheduled for. Congratulations again. Like Chalk Creek said; "love your child extra for us!"

Paul

gbtreasures said:
Congrats to the both of you! Expect some nausea & stuff the first trimester, then smoother sailing. :D

That's a very nice way of putting it. You'll have to keep us all posted. :)

Yeah, I am experiencing STUFF right now. Baby is building a mansion in there it seems. OWWWW!!!!

I am sorry for those of you that wanted babies but could not have any. We were actually thinking of adopting if it wasn't going to happen for us. Yes, the baby is a wrinkle in our plans, but a very cute wrinkle. It will most definitely be born in Norway with free healthcare. Don't know how we are going to do things yet.

Latest posts

Back