Oh my, Friday is coming up too soon!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
:? I have an appointment with a work study practitioner; who's going to take a look at my (simplified) business-plan.
He'll decide whether or not I'll be able to go through with starting my business while keeping my disability benefit.
Plus he'll make sure I'll get help with both financing and realizing what I've been planning on for so long.

And I can tell you.... I'M CHICKEN SH*T!

:lol:

Any tips and suggestions for my saponifactory, product line and future business are more then welcome :D

Thanks Hazel... It's more for reassurance anyway :p
Been working for weeks straight and I'm slowly loosing my mind :wink:

Sending good thoughts and vibes your way!! Hope everything works out just the way you want it to.

Sounds like you need to give yourself a day off to relax. You should do something nice for yourself - get a facial, a massage or whatever you consider a treat.

Don't be afraid! It's true that there are way too many regulations, restrictions, laws, rules, etc - but the world needs people like you (and others on this forum!) to push through all that "stuff" and make your dream come true. If it weren't for your hard work and determination a lot of people would give up before they even had a chance to make their first batch. I've read up on some of your posts and I'm inspired by you!

Good luck!!

:D Well...
The talk was really positive; the work study practitioner said he admires my perseverance and my preparation and enthusiasm are extraordinary 8)

So, I'm through the first round!!!

Now he's going to evaluate the attainability health wise in the next two weeks and hopefully after that he'll refer me to someone specialized to go through the financial side of everything :?

Latest posts

Back