Oh Lordy, I need help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use soy wax, coconut oil, shea butter and cocoa butter totalling 60%, and liquid oils ( obviously totalling 40%) are RBO, OO Avocado and Castor. Used to have a separate recipe for swirling (higher in OO) but I've learned to work with my usual recipe enough that I just use that for everything now.

I’ve never actually worked with soy wax, except in shaving soap. I imagine you get a lot of bubbles and creamy lather, yes?
Hmmmm…. I think I need to do some research! Once again, thank you @KiwiMoose. I appreciate your sharing all so much!!

Let us know how it goes - and how you like it compared to your previous batches.
@KiwiMoose … not what I envisioned as far as the sky part, but the little calico kitty is exactly what I wanted. All in all, I’m pleased. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for all of your kind input and patience!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
How unique! Very impressive. The shelter will make a boatload! Psst, next time, make a Tortoise Shell batch. :)
That’s a good idea! I was going to do a tuxedo with a lime green background, but I do love a tortoise shell. Sadly, I’ve not been able to find a single dog-shaped scraper 🐶

I also think next batch I’m going to try soap dough instead of a candy mold for the top. Those candy molds are a real pain.

Latest posts

Back