OH! I love this!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you all like the idea for a newbies section, I will move posts over as time permits, so search in this section for answers to your questions, they will most probably be here.

We might also remind people to SEARCH the forums and stickies before they ask their questions. Many things can be found here, if they will take the time to look FIRST.

Then perhaps the admins and mods won't have to spend 95% of their time answering the same 6 questions. :lol: (And I won't have to keep asking them.!)

~HoneyLady~

I agree! All we need are a few stickies (I'm thinking basic overviews of soap processes) and BAM! Let the questions be asked! :D

We won't be adding more stickies (too many now), we are in the process of getting rid of some.

We might also remind people to SEARCH the forums and stickies before they ask their questions. Many things can be found here, if they will take the time to look FIRST.

Then perhaps the admins and mods won't have to spend 95% of their time answering the same 6 questions. :lol: (And I won't have to keep asking them.!)

~HoneyLady~

You know, I used to think this also. But I have learned so very much from searching out those links for folks, that I think I prefer that they not.:)

You know, I used to think this also. But I have learned so very much from searching out those links for folks, that I think I prefer that they not.:)

I'd prefer that they do. So many just want the answer on a plate and you don't learn that way if someone does it for you.

Look at my new home. I'm a newbie that asks a million questions, but I promise it's all after intensive research inside and out the forum. Now I'm learned to limit my questioning to advice on soap I've already made and things I plan to do in the upcoming weeks. I love this forum because everyone communicates with each other. People aren't overly harsh and you can learn A LOT without asking a single question.

Now with that said I will be posting a question here about cure times that has been burning a hole in my brain. See yall this afternoon.

Latest posts

Back