Oh, for crying out loud — 50% off 1oz FOs & 30% off 1oz EOs at CS — where is the face slap emoji?!?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For the love of sweet baby Jesus... DON'T THESE PEOPLE KNOW I HAVE A PROBLEM :p:p:p. WHAAAAAAAA! Now I do have to build a new FO shelf.

1 oz Fragrance Sale Starts Today!

50% off 1 oz Fragrance Oils

30% off 1 oz Essential Oils

Try those fragrances you keep thinking about, see if the new releases live up to the hype, and build your dream fragrance library without breaking the bank!

https://www.candlescience.com/sprin...WSBzYQT1cBsCEOHcV-tDghqYfo-XTcE3p9_2E=.STZPmq

Ohhh man, and I've been trying so hard not to buy those at the moment. I have a gvt "personal property tax" bill to pay. Torture.

Does anyone have an opinion on how potent CandleScience scents are? I have bought 1 oz FOs from Nurture Soap in the past and that size is about half the amount I need for the sized soap batch I generally make, but I've done it and have been pleased with the results. Do you think the CS scents could hold their own at half strength?

They said you can buy two 1 oz bottles of each FO on sale.
OOOPS! I didn't just enable you did I? Oh gosh!!! So sorry!!!
Oooooohhh thats a new extra level of enabling :p

I discovered on my own thank you very much. :rolleyes: ;) I was trying to put 4 of certain types in my cart. Whoopsie daisy.

Its cardbordeaux for me for the month of March. With chocolate.

They said you can buy two 1 oz bottles of each FO on sale.
OOOPS! I didn't just enable you did I? Oh gosh!!! So sorry!!!
:nodding:
Yes, that was actually what I was trying to avoid. 😆 My addiction is better appeased when I buy more variety, but if I've got to buy x2 of everything to have enough to actually scent my soap, I'd rather do at least one sensible thing.

Looking hard at the orange blossom.
I'm thinking about getting:
  • Pink Sugar Crystals
  • Red Ginger Saffron
  • Nordic Night
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
  • Freesia and Lilac
Any must-haves that I'm missing?
Quite the interesting reviews for Nordic Night.

I'm looking at:

Orange Blossom
Mountain Mist
Library

And my cart is filled with about 20 other FOs lol. :swinging:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, never ordered from them before. Trying them out.

Looking hard at the orange blossom.

Quite the interesting reviews for Nordic Night.

I'm looking at:

Orange Blossom
Mountain Mist
Library

And my cart is filled with about 20 other FOs lol. :swinging:
If you get the Library, I’ll be super curious if you smell dead rotting mouse like one reviewer said - lolol 🌸

If you get the Library, I’ll be super curious if you smell dead rotting mouse like one reviewer said - lolol 🌸
We have it curing in a sample size soap. It's been about 3 weeks or so. Kinda light but literally smells like, to me, opening an old book that hasn't been opened in as long time and smelling the pages. Seriously.

I got a wax melt from Royalty soap that was scented with Library. Definitely doesn't smell like a dead mouse. 😅 I quite like the scent. It's got that leather smell to it that some people don't like.

Latest posts

Back