Oh, for crying out loud — 50% off 1oz FOs & 30% off 1oz EOs at CS — where is the face slap emoji?!?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have experience with this company? I must say, I quite like the website and have high hopes for the scents. I've never used them before and have been ordering from nurture.

@thetoe, I buy my GW415 from them. Have had only good experiences. Have not tried their FO's yet. Some of them are not suitable for soaps, so check the info carefully. What I like is they test them in soaps and describe the details in a side bar. I also like that they leave bad reviews up so you can judge for yourself...the good, the bad, and the ugly. Brave!

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, but it's still sitting on my porch at my other house, haven't gotten to try anything yet.

I love this person though, over the top but has awesome FO reviews, very honest... and buys more than me, that's saying something.

If you cruise their youtube vids you'd probably find some of the FOs reviewed that you're thinking about... as well as a bunch more you didn't consider.

........... mike drop on the enabling. :p :p :p

Last edited:
I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, but it's still sitting on my porch at my other house, haven't gotten to try anything yet.

I love this person though, over the top but has awesome FO reviews, very honest... and buys more than me, that's saying something.

If you cruise their youtube vids you'd probably find some of the FOs reviewed that you're thinking about... as well as a bunch more you didn't consider.

........... mike drop on the enabling. :p :p :p

Well I did just finish three bottles of my (extensive) stash so clearly I need to buy lots more fragrance oils… 😃

Looking hard at the orange blossom.

Quite the interesting reviews for Nordic Night.

I'm looking at:

Orange Blossom
Mountain Mist
Library

And my cart is filled with about 20 other FOs lol. :swinging:
I use the Orange Blossom all the time. Great seller and the scent keeps after cure. One of my favorites!!

Attachments

• Orange Blossom GM soap-Cut.jpg
    Orange Blossom GM soap-Cut.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
Looking hard at the orange blossom.
I'm looking at:

Orange Blossom
Mountain Mist
Library
I combined the last of my Library with Orange Blossom and it's a very nice combination.

I grew up with a miniature orange tree in the house. This FO doesn't really smell like real orange blossom, but it is a very nice citrus/floral.

Oh Crumbs! Why didn't somebody stop me! Please save me from myself. I just bought more FO's. Feeling a little bit guilty. (But they were 50% off and just teeny little bottles)
No more FO's for me in 2023.
:nonono:

Oh Crumbs! Why didn't somebody stop me! Please save me from myself. I just bought more FO's. Feeling a little bit guilty. (But they were 50% off and just teeny little bottles)
No more FO's for me in 2023.
:nonono:
I feel your pain. I'm just tonight unboxing my last haul from CS and I have another on the way :shakinghead:

We really need a support group. :hairpulling:

hellomynameis.jpg

This is like quilting all over again... I have the stash to end all stashes.

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I'm just tonight unboxing my last haul from CS and I have another on the way :shakinghead:

We really need a support group. :hairpulling:

View attachment 71271

This is like quilting all over again... I have the stash to end all stashes.
Have you stopped hoarding quilting supplies? That's how it went with me and yarn. Once I found FOs my yarn hoarding subsided.

Have you stopped hoarding quilting supplies? That's how it went with me and yarn. Once I found FOs my yarn hoarding subsided.
Same. I have an attic full of yarn and an office (which I now affectionately call my "soap lab") full of FOs. I need to go through and purge my yarn, but some of it is over 30 years old......

And of course, I still have tons of FOs from when I first started with M&P 15+ years ago. When I came back to soaping after a 10 year hiatus, I bought all new stuff, but still haven't tossed the old. I really should, but hoarding is hard.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back