Quantcast

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

not_ally

Reaction score
OMG, I hope it is not down for too long, you are going to have a lot of people w/SMF withdrawal shakes out there :)

Thanks for working on making things even better. ETA: Perhaps you can find a way to permanently block the horribly annoying Jurassic Park spammer, although must be almost impossible to deal with those creeps. Poor mods, that guy is particularly annoying and persistent.

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
He has more lives than there are ants in a anthill. Mods, Admins and I work on getting him blocked.

Rowan

Reaction score
Thanks for all you work in the background allowing us 24 hour access to your amazing forum. I second not_ally's comment about SMF withdrawal/shakes if I can't access the site! However I truly appreciate the work you are doing to make it run more smoothly.

Lion Of Judah

Reaction score
Thank You for the heads up Admin, i tried to get on yesterday and was not able to until later down in the evening. I almost lost my mind ..... { i still get bad flashbacks from when our sister soap forum site shut down has not reopened again} , i wholeheartedly appreciate everything that you and the Mods do to make this site sociable and informative , bless you all.

Latest posts