Off the rack (pic heavy)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godiva

Reaction score
I made these a few months ago. So they are nice and cured.

This is After Dark - Sweet Orange, Peppermint & Rosemary EOs. Raspberry pop with Yellow pop swirls. I was hoping raspberry would come out darker. Oh well.

Next is Citrus Floral - Grapefruit, Lavender, & Rosemary. Raspberry, Grape and Green Apple Pop colors. Grape took over, but I was pleasantly pleased with swirls, considering these were my first semi-successful ones. (sorry for the fuzzy soap - but the TV is clear!)

I'm not happy with the next - I tried a salt bar - this was my second try. I used 80% coconut, 20% shea, and 60% salt. Minty Herbal blend - Peppermint, Rosemary & Clary Sage. Used green clay for the color. It's crumbly still. I did only a 5% superfat. Think it could be that or the clay? Any advise would be welcome!

I love this next scent - Poseidon, has Eucalyptus, Lemongrass & Rosemary. I divided batter, added grape pop to one and blue pop to other, mixed both to a pretty good trace, then poured both at same time into mold, and used end of thermometer for swirl. This was one of my favs.

Another fun one - Sparkling Spring - EOs Lavender, Lemongrass & Clary Sage. I divided batter in half, blue pop in one and apple green in other, then took turns pouring first blue, then green, blue, green, etc. Then used whisk to swirl colors. I cut in cubes to be different. I definitely used too much blue in this - lather has a blue tinge.

And lastly, Titania. I used more blue than I wanted. EO's are Grapefruit Lavender, & Palmarosa. Tangerine pop with blue swirls. Like the smell though.

That's it for now.

OMG these soaps are so pretty. I get so excited when there are new pics. goooood job. :p

the colors are awesome! You did better than I did on the swirls :)

LOVE your swirls!! Am going to try my hand at them tomarrow, have the day off and doing some new scents and colors, so happy got my titanium in!!

They are gorgeous, you have been very busy, if only my monitor had smellivision! :wink:

Love your colors ! Sparkling spring is awesome , bet it smells great!

Love to see soap after it AGES.
Photos of a freshly-cut soap containing cucumber pulp makes me wonder. LOL
All your soap looks great! Way to go!

Back