Octopus soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found this forum tonight…. What can I say but (well let me pick my jaw up first) this is amazing! So talented I wish you were my neighbor *wink* I’m just getting started but I see now the skies the limit! Thank you for the inspiration! Continue to do great things!
Michelle

OMG how did I miss thisssss?!? ⁉️ BEAUTIFUL, and with NATURAL COLORANTS! Come on now.... ⭐ 🌟 ⭐ ❤️

I found this post of yours many months after the fact looking for 3D printer recommendations because I am seriously considering buying one at this point....and I SERIOUSLY need a workshop o_O

I am in love with the overall look of all of your soaps....you have some serious creativity going on, and I am hunting for inspiration right now, before I begin on my large batches for this year.

You do amazing work! ❤️
Thank you! I really like the Prusa. If you’re comfortable with really rolling up your sleeves and figuring things out a lot of people like the Creality Ender. I bought the Prusa after someone here (she no longer participates) recommended it and I’m so glad I went with it.
And thanks for all your kind words! They are very much appreciated.

I just found this forum tonight…. What can I say but (well let me pick my jaw up first) this is amazing! So talented I wish you were my neighbor *wink* I’m just getting started but I see now the skies the limit! Thank you for the inspiration! Continue to do great things!
Michelle
Thank you! Yes the sky is the limit. I literally wake up in the night and start thinking about design ideas and have to FORCE myself to try to go back to sleep. (Do I sound like a fanatic? I am.)

Latest posts

Back