Ocotpus and Under the Sea - MP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sea Beauty Soap

Reaction score
Here are my newest MP Creations.

408096329.jpg

408096330.jpg

Hello every one I was checking to see where it would be good to post this on another thread but I will just post it here. Since it is November and Tis the Season for Giving Thanks and Giving. I am having a free drawing for one of my soaps. The drawing is open to U.S Residents only. Contest ends November 30. Here is the link to Enter.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sea-Beauty-Soap/354452634648025?sk=app_228910107186452

That's beautiful soap! I'm moving this to the Photo Gallery so more people will see it.

As for your drawing, it might be better to post the info as a separate topic in the General Business Forum since that's the section for discussing your business and this would technically fall under that category. Or you could post it in General Chat since that section gets a lot more traffic than the Business forum.

I'm a diver and I think those soaps are pretty cool! They make me want to go down! I have never done M&P nor paid much attention to it -- are these single molds, or do you make the 3D creatures separately and then embed them on top?

Latest posts

Back