Ocean

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
This is my first buttermilk soap. I call it ocean oasis because that is part of the FO name

Attachments

• 20200709_131416_wm.jpg
    20200709_131416_wm.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Wow! That's a really smooth pour for an ocean scent. Looks great!!
I can't use an ocean scent without ricing, clumping and looking that smooth EVER.
Did you have trouble with this scent?

Wow! That's a really smooth pour for an ocean scent. Looks great!!
I can't use an ocean scent without ricing, clumping and looking that smooth EVER.
Did you have trouble with this scent?
Thanks! but in my description I made a mistake. I should have been clearer. It's not an ocean scent. It's called "island oasis" and it's a tropical floral and fruit FO. What I meant to say was that I will just call it ocean for now because I didn't have a better name. After thinking about for a while, I should have called it "ocean oasis". I have a toothache and it caused a brain fart when I was typing this.

Last edited:
Thanks! but in my description I made a mistake. I should have been clearer. It's not an ocean scent. It's called "island oasis" and it's a tropical floral and fruit FO. What I meant to say was that I will just call it ocean for now because I didn't have a better name. After thinking about for a while, I should have called it "ocean oasis". I have a toothache and it caused a brain fart when I was typing this.
Either way, I love it. :)
Hope your tooth feels better. Toothache's are the WORST. (this coming from a woman who has given birth - twice!)

The name ocean oasis is really nice. Sorry about your tooth. I agree with jcandleattic...that is the worst pain I've ever known as well. Feel better soon!

Either way, I love it. :)
Hope your tooth feels better. Toothache's are the WORST. (this coming from a woman who has given birth - twice!)
The name ocean oasis is really nice. Sorry about your tooth. I agree with jcandleattic...that is the worst pain I've ever known as well. Feel better soon!
Thanks for the support.

Latest posts

Back