Oatmilk soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just cut my oatmilk soap, fragranced with a half-dose of omh fo. Even at half, I feel like the fragrance is too strong. Excuse the banana in the back...I'm waiting to make banana bread LOL. Will post better pictures later when I clean them up and take better photos.

These were made with homemade oatmilk, inspired by ophelia's soapery yt video. It is uncolored, just natural soap, which I am in love with. I guess the fo is changing the color a bit, which is a shame because I like the interior better than what it is morphing into. Can't wait to bevel them.
Oatmilk Soap OMH fo.jpg

Wow! yours are really creamy-white compared to mine. Mine go quite golden after cure.
I just cut them. They look like they are getting a little golden on the edges.

You use only vegan oils correct? I think now that they are more creamy because I use lard. I have some palm oil left. I think I might do another batch to see the color difference...

They look good and now I need to make OMH soap. I thought maybe you were planning to use the banana for soap 🙂
... because everything in the kitchen is fair game for soap, right? :p

@Catscankim I like the lighter color, too. Have you tried ZCS yet for those fragrances with vanillin in them? I'm still working through my store-bought supply of VCS from BCN, and then I'm going to try @Todd Ziegler's formula for making it myself.

Latest posts

Back