Oatmeal Milk & Honey OLD BrambleBerry Recipe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbraneff

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know how to replicate the old OMH recipe from BrambleBerry? That used to be my favorite scent and best seller but I do not care as much for the scent the reformulated in Sept.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jblaney. Thanks I will try sweetcakes.

Navigator. It smells like play dough for the first few weeks then just smells like almond.... unimpressive.

Jblaney. Thanks I will try sweetcakes.

Navigator. It smells like play dough for the first few weeks then just smells like almond.... unimpressive.

Oh crap, that doesn't sound like something I'd pay $22 dollars a pound for. You know, I used to order a lot from Southern Soapers before they went out of business, and I haven't ordered from them again since they re-opened as Soapalooza. I wonder if it's time to try them out again. I don't hear many people here mentioning them. Anyone have any experience with them lately?

Navigator... I haven't used soapapalooza but I would be willing to buy some sample product. I only used brambleberry for fragrances.

Navigator... I haven't used soapapalooza but I would be willing to buy some sample product. I only used brambleberry for fragrances.

I'm curious about them. Southern Soapers was a very popular site at one time. When they were going out of business, theirs were some of the FOs that I ordered that I swore weren't the same, and they insisted they were. I don't know if other people had the same experience, and it left a bad taste in their mouth, too. I've been surprised that since they reopened under a new name, that I just don't hear very much about them any more. It makes me wonder why. Their prices are not cheap, but they have a flat shipping rate of $9.95, which helps offset their higher prices. Maybe it's time to check them out again. They used to have some really nice FOs.

Latest posts

Back