Oatmeal, Coconut Milk and Honey CP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handavaka

Reaction score
This is my RE-designed and RE-formulated Oatmeal Coconut Milk and Honey Soap. I've made them bigger, packed with Colloidal Oatmeal, Creamy Coconut Milk and Honey! I also incorporated a Calendula Infused Oil. I just cut them, and impatiently waiting for their cure...like always. This is made by request for two customers with sensitive skin and acne. I make these scented and unscented.

soap5.jpg

What beautiful soap! I bet that's a wonderful treat for sensitive skin.:)

Thank you, Krista! It is an ultra-soothing formula that my customers really do love. I have super sensitive skin, so I use this on my face and body. My little girl has to hold onto it with both hands when she uses hers in the bath. It is pretty big!

Beautiful soap and nicely presented. Those are some chunky bars. How much do they weigh if you don't mind my asking?

Dorymae...very sweet to say! Thank you! They are pushing 8oz right now, but will cure to be about 7oz. I had a custom log mold made for me recently and have been testing batches using my specs, and they are pretty much the size I was THINKING in my head...but when you actually hold them, it's like, HOLY COW! I do like this size, it is ALMOST awkward, but not quite. This particular size is pushing it on the comfortable -in- hand level, but I do like it, nonetheless.

Gorgeous looking soap. I love oats, milk and honey but haven't tried coconut milk as well. It sounds scrumptious.

Back