Oat Milk, Oatmeal and Flaxseed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've started a thread about using the oat milk if anyone is interested: https://www.soapmakingforum.com/threads/oat-milk-soaping-mis-adventures.75103/#post-770510
Here are the cut pics of the soap. I'm glad I used the ground flaxseed because I wanted a slightly darker fleck in the soap, and it delivered!
IMG_1047.jpeg
IMG_1048.jpeg

I'm not halfway but still too far to pay for shipping lols

It's a soap I'd use too.. Really natural and "herbal" looking. I'm glad it turned out great considering the thickened lye hehe.. But then again the soap goddess rarely isn't with you lol

I'm not halfway but still too far to pay for shipping lols

It's a soap I'd use too.. Really natural and "herbal" looking. I'm glad it turned out great considering the thickened lye hehe.. But then again the soap goddess rarely isn't with you lol
Ahhh -of course! The soap god is actually a goddess! I never clicked until you said it, but of course she's female!;)

And I would happily send it to you if you weren’t halfway round the world! :p

Lots of my marine science friends have been to NZ and worked with your marine scientists, but alas, I have never had the opportunity. I do know all about the bottom of the ocean off the Waiapu River on your east coast from when I was an advisory committee member for one of our PhD students who studied the geology there :)

I love the look of this one also. I've used a very long list of additives over the years, but for some reason I've never used flax seed! I just may have to give it a try. :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back