Oat Milk Goat Milk - help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoeybean

Reaction score
Most of the soap I make has oat milk in it, I bought powder goat milk and was thinking of adding it to the oat milk recipe, do you think that would be to much or would you omit the oat milk and use goat milk alone? I might try both ways but really want to know what others think about it. thanks

I'd love to see a pic comparing the two batches. Sounds like it would be a very nice soap. I tried goat milk and loved the feel of it but could never get it light enough. Always ended up tan or brown. I even did the ice bath and freezing the milk and combining at very low temps....still not creamy white. Best of luck to your batch.

I'd love to see a pic comparing the two batches. Sounds like it would be a very nice soap. I tried goat milk and loved the feel of it but could never get it light enough. Always ended up tan or brown. I even did the ice bath and freezing the milk and combining at very low temps....still not creamy white. Best of luck to your batch.

I tried to put a picture in this post and I have no clue what I am doing. sorry

I tried to put a picture in this post and I have no clue what I am doing. sorry

I believe you have to upload your pics to a photo hosting web site like Photobucket and then you can insert it using the little picture above that says "insert image" and copy and paste the link to the picture there.

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10197&stc=1&d=1414449123 lets see if this worked

baaah baaah.jpg

I believe you have to upload your pics to a photo hosting web site like Photobucket and then you can insert it using the little picture above that says "insert image" and copy and paste the link to the picture there.

Good thing for copy and paste, Thanks Luckyone!

Back