NY Scent - FOs & Micas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried several of their fragrances. The ones I tried were heavy on patchouli and I'm not a patchouli fan.

My NYS testers are about 2 months old.

I'll doa report later today on scent strength on each fragrance I tested.

@Zany_in_CO do give them a try but be careful on what you choose. I have 2 Jo Malone dupes (I hate them) and I have to say they are dead ringer. A friend of my grandmother's stopped by one time and for the life of me, the scent from her buggy drove me crazy until I placed where I smelled it before.

Other than that, they are solid for FOs. I have not tried their micas (still don't know if I'm colorant sensitive) but I'll look into it at some point.

@Zany_in_CO do give them a try but be careful on what you choose. I have 2 Jo Malone dupes (I hate them) and I have to say they are dead ringer. A friend of my grandmother's stopped by one time and for the life of me, the scent from her buggy drove me crazy until I placed where I smelled it before.

Other than that, they are solid for FOs. I have not tried their micas (still don't know if I'm colorant sensitive) but I'll look into it at some point.
Your grandmother's friend had a buggy? What, like a baby buggy (perambulator) or a horse-drawn carriage type buggy. I don't know what else is called a buggy.

Latest posts

Back