Nwebie from Wisconsin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthsessencellc

Reaction score
Hello all My name is Michele, I live in the Kenosha Area in Wisconsin. I own my own business called 'Earth's Essence LLC" I make my own bath and body care products and handmade soaps... I've studied natural medicine receiving a degree in Science of Naturology about 9 years ago.... Finding out how hard it was going to be for me to 'treat' people using herbs, aromatherapies, and the likes, I decided to find my own medium to help others. So I narrowed it down to what does every person in the world us, SOAP, so I decided to take my knowledge of herbs and Essential oils to some good use and started to learn how to make soaps, body butters, bath salts, and all the fun stuff we all like to use to pamper ourselves. I have been making my own soaps for a little over 8 years now, yep been making my own soaps, and i don't remember the last time i had to 'buy' bar os soap...... Juest more recently in 2005 is when I finally decided to start my own business in the soap and Bath and body car industry. After learning a lot of the in's and out's of what I can and can't do in a business, and all the FDA laws for labeling, the last few years have been a little easier, now I am working on customers, building and building to get a few more every day/week/month.

Every day I learn a little something new and chalk it up as something i didn't know yesterday. I've been going this alone so far for the most part, until recently when I have started reaching out to other in the same field as myself. I just started making candles lately also, and that has REALLY helped to kind of put me on the maps be seen and actually sell product.

I am on etsy:

earthsessencellc.etsy.com

i am always looking for input ideas and new trends in the B&B biz..... I make all natural Palm Wax candles, I will post some pictures of some of my things later today for you to see what I do. It's geting late here now, and I am off to bed, wanna know anymore about me, what i am about, or what I like to do/make, please feel free to email me I love to talk to others about soap and candles.

Thank you for listening!
Michele

I want to thank you all SO much for the warm welcome, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to your posts..... I am a mother of 7 kids, and sometimes I have to fight for time on the computer, LOL....

I am really looking forward to sharing some soap ideas and also helping if I can anywhere....

Thank you all So much!
Michele

Back