Nurture Soaps Has a Black Friday Deal!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I yielded to temptation. Be sure and choose the jar samples of mica as they are even cheaper than the sample bags. They have a really good deal on the 6 bar half round silicone soap mold.

Yes, I yielded to temptation. Be sure and choose the jar samples of mica as they are even cheaper than the sample bags. They have a really good deal on the 6 bar half round silicone soap mold.

I succumbed too. I even bought the 6 bar half round. It was under $5 and I KNEW I would kick myself later if I didn't. :dance:

I felt so good after picking out a dozen or more little jars of mica that I went ahead and added a larger size of gold mica and some new FOs to try :).

What FOs did you get? I got some gold enviro-glitter and a little pump. I am NOT a glitter person (never been my thing, plus, I'm a bit old for that), but on a whim a month or so ago I got their "Super Sparkles" and it's JUST GORGEOUS lightly dusted on soap. So I decided to try the gold glitter too. :D

@Carly B In addition to one scent I’ve used before, I picked some from their “most popular” list. I’m trying to branch out a little and even added one that is known to accelerate:

Fragrance 1: Ginger & Lime (citrus, clove, ginger; behaves well)
Fragrance 2: Paramour (green & woodsy; behaves well)
Fragrance 3: Persephone's Kiss (floral & fruit; behaves well)
Fragrance 4: Awaken (lemony citrus; behaves well)
Fragrance 5: Blue Agave (citrus, spice, floral, musk, vanilla; accelerates)

The one I’ve used before is Ginger & Lime, which is holding up well in soap I made over the summer.

@Carly B

Fragrance 1: Ginger & Lime (citrus, clove, ginger; behaves well)
Fragrance 2: Paramour (green & woodsy; behaves well)
Fragrance 3: Persephone's Kiss (floral & fruit; behaves well)
Fragrance 4: Awaken (lemony citrus; behaves well)
Fragrance 5: Blue Agave (citrus, spice, floral, musk, vanilla; accelerates)

The one I’ve used before is Ginger & Lime, which is holding up well in soap I made over the summer.

Paramour is my absolute favorite. I used it in the first CP soap I ever made. I have used Persephone's Kiss and Awaken in CP soap as well. No performance issues and all three stick so far. Blue Agave is very strong but I've never used it in CP. I hope you like them. Nurture is my favorite for fragrance and mica. I just wish they carried a bigger assortment of other stuff.

@dibbles I bought Paramour based on a sniffle a nice fellow soap maker sent me. Persephone’s Kiss had a lot of good reviews. I also bought some floral EOs this week. My next big soaping adventure will be adding florals and accelerating FOs to my repertoire. Valentines Day and spring are up next and I will be ready!

I purchased their Bergamot and Honey FO; has anyone tried it?

I have. It's really nice. Even hubby liked it so much that I had to get a bigger bottle. The honey is noticeable but not overwhelming (I'm usually not a big fan of honey fragrances) , and the bergamot adds a brightness. Soaps well, no acceleration or discoloring, and the soap I made in September still smells lovely.

Oh my gosh you guys...I bought so much mica...what am I going to do with all of this?! I guess I'll have to make a lot of soap :D

I'm dying for some of their bigger molds to come back in stock. It's time to replace a few molds and I've heard so many great things about the Nurture molds.

@SoapySuds for being an enabler...everyone needs a few enablers in their lives!

Latest posts

Back