Quantcast

Nurture Soaps credits

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have credits to use from nurture, and i cant figure out how to apply them to my checkout.

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You have to go to VIEW CART. There will be an option on the right that will say something like "Select Option to Use Store Credit." Click the dropdown arrow to see your choices for using store credit.

Confession: I know this because I just ordered another mold from them 20 minutes ago. 🤭

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found it! Yes, its on the view cart option. I was looking for it at the checkout. And ugghh....it only lets you use $5 at a time. I been saving credits lol.

glendam

Reaction score
Found it! Yes, its on the view cart option. I was looking for it at the checkout. And ugghh....it only lets you use $5 at a time. I been saving credits lol.
If your order is above $50 then you can use all the credits

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think they changed how the credits work, because with my latest order, I was only able to use $5 of my $9 of credits, and my purchase was between $50 and $100. So I'm guessing it's maybe $5 for every $50 spent?

glendam

Reaction score
I think they changed how the credits work, because with my latest order, I was only able to use $5 of my $9 of credits, and my purchase was between $50 and $100. So I'm guessing it's maybe $5 for every $50 spent?
Their website still says that though (purchases over $51 can use all credits), I have had problems with their credit system in the past (once the option was gone), and I emailed them and they said they were fixing or working on it. I would contact them if so.

Latest posts