Nurture Soaps credits

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to go to VIEW CART. There will be an option on the right that will say something like "Select Option to Use Store Credit." Click the dropdown arrow to see your choices for using store credit.

Confession: I know this because I just ordered another mold from them 20 minutes ago. 🤭

I think they changed how the credits work, because with my latest order, I was only able to use $5 of my $9 of credits, and my purchase was between $50 and $100. So I'm guessing it's maybe $5 for every $50 spent?

I think they changed how the credits work, because with my latest order, I was only able to use $5 of my $9 of credits, and my purchase was between $50 and $100. So I'm guessing it's maybe $5 for every $50 spent?
Their website still says that though (purchases over $51 can use all credits), I have had problems with their credit system in the past (once the option was gone), and I emailed them and they said they were fixing or working on it. I would contact them if so.

Latest posts

Back