Nurture Soap Clearance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basti

Reaction score
Looks like NS has some items that are on their way out.

FOs
Chocolate & Toffee
Cottongrass
Creation
Empress
First Love
Foxy Lady
Plumeria
Seven Isles
Sun Kissed Cocoa
Vanilla Fraiche

Micas
Blue Enigma
Gold Enigma
Rapture
Red Enigma
Rose Pink
Sugar & Spice
Wanderlust

Molds
12 Bar Oval Mold
Large 9 Ball Mold
Medium 9 Ball Mold

I *just* ordered some Plumeria and Seven Isles during the Black Friday sale, so I hope I don't fall head over heels for them 🤣

I *just* ordered some Plumeria and Seven Isles during the Black Friday sale, so I hope I don't fall head over heels for them 🤣
I had that happen with BB's Ancient Sedona. I fell in love with my test batch, but didn't need another brown soap. Then along came ZVCS and so I ordered another trial size and it turned out great so I ordered an 8oz bottle...and then they discontinued it.

Looks like NS has some items that are on their way out.

FOs
Chocolate & Toffee
Cottongrass
Creation
Empress
First Love
Foxy Lady
Plumeria
Seven Isles
Sun Kissed Cocoa
Vanilla Fraiche

Most of these are Lush dupes, and Fragrance Buddy has their version of a lot of them. If you like Seven Isles, it's a dupe of Big by Lush. FB sells it as City Life. I don't think they get their fragrances from the same place, though. For example, both carry a dupe of Karma by Lush. They are both really good, but the one from FB seems to stick longer.

The one that they are discontinuing that I really like is Vanilla Fraiche, which is actually a Jo Malone dupe. I haven't seen that anywhere else. :(

Latest posts

Back