Nurture Sale is on1 4/10-4/11

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
Sale 4/10/15!

To stay up-to-date and informed of any sales by Nurture Soap please follow us on Facebook here. We post all information regarding sales on our page.
We are having a sale starting at 12 pm EST Friday 4/10/15 and the sale will last until 12 pm EST 4/11/15.
Micas (excluding color sample sets), neon pigments, and fragrance oils will be 35% off.
Those registered on the new site before or on 2/18/2015 will receive an extra 10% discount. This is to make up for the problems on our site encountered by users during our last sale. If you were registered on our site on these dates, you will need to sign into your account made at that time to receive the extra discount. The discount will be automatically applied and there will be no need for coupon codes or vouchers.
If you are not sure if you were registered on these dates, please look for a registration email in your inbox. If you cannot find it, please contact us here and we will let you know your date of registration.
By participating in sales by Nurture Soap you agree to the following upon purchase:
✿ Sale orders may take up to one week to ship. We experience very heavy volume during sales and we believe this time frame is reasonable for both us and the customer. This applies regardless of the shipping method chosen.
✿ We cannot add to or take away from a sale order once it is placed.
✿ All items on sale will display as "on sale." If this terminology is not present, the item is not on sale.
✿ If for any reason the appropriate discount is not showing for you, you may place the order and contact us here and we will adjust the order amount. This applies for discounts that can be verified ONLY.
✿ Shipping rates are real-time rates sent to us by the shipping provider. By purchasing from Nurture Soap you agree to the shipping rates displayed at checkout.
Please note it is best to write us using our contact form rather than call during sales. You will receive a much faster response by writing us.
If you have any questions please contact us.
EMAIL AND ORDER NOTIFICATIONS
Recently our email was used to create spam. We do not know why or how this happened, but it did result in the nurturesoap.com email domain being temporarily blacklisted. Even though we have had our domain removed from major blacklists, Verizon and AT&T and their affiliates (i.e. Bellsouth) are not removing us from their self-maintained blacklists after multiple requests by Nurture Soap and our host. As we continue to work to resolve the issue, please be informed that any contact form requests or emails sent from Verizon, AT&T, and any affiliates thereof will not be able to be answered properly. As a temporary resolution you may write us at [email protected] and we will answer promptly. This is only if you have an email from Verizon, AT&T, or affiliates.
Because of the issues recently encountered with our email domain, we have chosen not to send a newsletter regarding this sale. As mentioned above, please "like" our Facebook page to stay up-to-date with any news or happenings here at Nurture.

Hooray indeed! This sale is going flawlessly! Now I can feel extra confident for when we have the next one. ;) So glad it went well for you Newbie!

Edited for grammar

Still having issues with log in :-( These micas are amazing! How do I explain to my DH that there is a big difference between brown mocha and umber. They all look the same to him :)

Yeah... I just bought a pound of their Forbidden Fruit FO (along with some other things) because that is without a doubt my favorite FO I've come across so far. I keep the empty bottle around just to get a sniff fix in case I haven't restocked...

I was registered, made a purchase 12/18/2014
Made a second purchase 1/17/15
I reregistered on the new website

I got per my pdf in my email 39% off each mica

At one point I switched emails in my account I think, but that shouldn't have changed anything

Edit To say, maybe I hadn't registered to begin with and used checkout as guest? I'm unsure because my purchase history isn't showing in my account other than today's purchase.

Last edited:
I got 45 or 46% off with no issues at all. I only needed (that's pushing it) four more colors. I have them all, I think
overhead-clap.gif

Write me here: https://nurturesoap.com/contact-us and I will look into this for you. :)

I was registered, made a purchase 12/18/2014
Made a second purchase 1/17/15
I reregistered on the new website

I got per my pdf in my email 39% off each mica

At one point I switched emails in my account I think, but that shouldn't have changed anything

Edit To say, maybe I hadn't registered to begin with and used checkout as guest? I'm unsure because my purchase history isn't showing in my account other than today's purchase.

Did anyone get the extra 4% discount? I didn't see it. I got the 45% because of registering in February but not the extra 4% she mentioned.

The extra 4 percent was for those not registered on or before 2/18. Users registered on those dates got an extra 10% sitewide. It was originally supposed to be and extra 10% on micas, pigments, and fragrances only.

Write me here: https://nurturesoap.com/contact-us and I will look into this for you. :)

Did it. It's probably my fault. I had malware back in January and changed frantically all my emails, logins, passwords etc. I probably messed up, registered under a different email, something. Whatever the case I ain't complainin! 39% off is an excellent deal imo, and I am getting to try the new red newbie posted about. Win win for me!

i was really happy I got almost what I wanted, but then this sale happened when I was at work and I couldn't take a break from work to buy this stuff since I work with actual Patients. So I was a little disappointed that the "Red" mica that was just released that was truly red, ran out so fast!!! :( I thought she stocked enough for this sale too! oh well, maybe next time! really appreciated the amount of %%%% I got off though! very happy.

I imagine with a more expensive product like the Really Red, they will only have a limited amount available for a sale. It may be a loss leader with the percentage off on this sale.

Thank you, I got some oxides to play with :D
I figure red, yellow and blue gets me the rainbow.

Back