Nurture re-doing website- loyalty points expiring

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
I went to go see what was new at Nurture, and there is an announcement that they will have a new website up on 6/25 and that she will be dis-continuing the loyalty $$ program. She is also offering an additional 5% code as well. Don't lose your money!

Dagnammit, I couldn't let my vouchers expire so I got a few micas that I've been eyeing - knowing I won't be able to use them for a long time.

Dibbles: check out MO Peacock when that supply of Teal runs low. It's the same.

Dagnammit, I couldn't let my vouchers expire so I got a few micas that I've been eyeing - knowing I won't be able to use them for a long time.

Dibbles: check out MO Peacock when that supply of Teal runs low. It's the same.

I have a sample coming of the Peacock :) It's nice to know that it won't be forever gone! And of course you had to get some mica - at least it's easy to pack!

I had $6.50 waiting for me, so three days ago I ordered mica and fragrance oil. Just got the tracking number today. Never had any issues with Nurtures shipping.

Wondering what the new site is going to be like...

I don`t think I have ordered from anyone who is as quick as those guys over at Nurture, hands down! Or as nice! <3

You all just totally made my day! Thank you!

The new website is different, but really cool. It will eliminate some of the hiccups that are experienced with the current site, like sign-in issues, etc. We recently moved into a new and much bigger location, so we are able to offer more products. These will all be available on the new site.

The new site is also much easier to customize and maintain, which is great for me personally since I do all my own web design and maintenance. This will mean I have more time to dedicate to product development and customers, which are parts of my job I adore!

I can give you a sneak peek if you want one. ;)

Dang, Carrie. It was 2 years ago that I made my first colorant purchase ever - Nurture's Brights and Pastels (Did I remember the name right?) sample collections. You were working out of a closet at the time, and now you're moving to a larger place for the second time!! Congratulations on your growing and developing business! Your micas give the most predictable results I've found and I look forward to seeing the new items!

Isn't it crazy?!? I look back and it feels surreal; like I've just been along for the ride. I work like crazy, though. Right now I'm cleaning my refrigerator, and I wish I were at work! lol I guess I can say I love my job! :)

Of course we want a sneak peak on your new site! Amazing lady she does it all. I would love to arrange a visit to your new location. Take pics and bring them back here. Congrats Carrie on all of your hard work. You've earned it, Cindy.

Back