Now finally again! I'm back!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FitMommyOf2

Reaction score
A few of you might probably say "Who on earth is she?" :lol: but the ones who know and remember me will be happy to see me again - or so I *hope* at least! *rofl* :lol:

I'm doing ok.. still some stressful things going on, but I've come to terms with it and try to make the best out of it...

Biz wise still slow but I'm starting to make a few more connections and sell bits and pieces here and there. Due to my contacts with other WAHMs from cloth diapering boards I'm now part of a congo (see my siggie) and I'm hoping to sell more of my soap this way soon. ;)
And if not... well, then I have to remember that I'm at least doing something that I love, enjoy.. and in worst case at least my family and friends benefit from. :D

I've missed some of you girls and guys (Paul :wink: ) and look forward to jump right in with y'all again!

Off to read up a bit here!

That is such fantastic news Val! :D :D :D We have missed you so much! I gotta do this.... (((((((HUGGS))))) to you friend! 8) We knew things were tough, but we are so glad to hear your life is coming together. Keep your chin up as your babies need you so much! :wink: Can't wait for you to jump right back into the middle of things! Welcome back home Val!!! :D

Paul.... :) :wink:

Hey there sweet cakes!! Glad to see that you are back, I see you on IM all the time but it always says busy so I don't bug you! I have missed you!!!

We had been so worried about you!!! Yes we do miss you!! I hope things will get better for you soon!

dragonfly princess said:
Hey there sweet cakes!! Glad to see that you are back, I see you on IM all the time but it always says busy so I don't bug you! I have missed you!!!
Aww thanks, Hon!
As to the IM, please, 'bug' me! The only thing that can happen is that I say I've gotta go due to the kids or whatever! :lol:

We are super glad to see you back! Hopefully things will pick up for you soon!

Latest posts

Back