November Monthly Challenge: December Inspiration

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn't actually join this one, as I didn't get mine made. I'll still make it, but it won't be until the 15th of December probably. Or maybe even not until after the new year! LOL Who knows when I'll have time to get back into my lab. This is why I both love and hate this time of year. Love it because, well, you know, holidays, Christmas, family, etc., Hate it because there is literally no extra time for ANYTHING! LOL

Yikes. Good luck. I remember working 60 hrs with only one day to rest. I wish that on noone but the willing, whom I thank.

Fortunately I only do it a handful this time of year. I work in a hospital and am in charge of the Emergency Medicine & Podiatric Residency. This is interview time for the upcoming year of new kids entering the residency in July. We do well over 150 interviews. It's just a bad time of year for it.

Fortunately I only do it a handful this time of year. I work in a hospital and am in charge of the Emergency Medicine & Podiatric Residency. This is interview time for the upcoming year of new kids entering the residency in July. We do well over 150 interviews. It's just a bad time of year for it.
Yea, that does sound rough and mentally draining. I'm sure you'll be fine in a few days and get some well deserved rest.

Thank you so much everyone - I have to admit, I'm pretty excited! Everyone that entered truly did a beautiful job. Congrats to each and every one of you.

Thank you amd! This was an interesting challenge and it was fun to see where everyone's imagination went.

Last edited:
All the soaps are so beautiful! Congratulations everyone!

BTW I am hosting a Christmas secret Santa, go check it out please!
(link in signature)

Here's how the votes tallied up!
@dibbles - 1st place
@Misschief and @mommycarlson tied for 2nd place
@msunnerstood and @earlene tied for 3rd place
@Zing is right behind for 4th place

Seriously close voting for all of the places! Great job ladies and gents! I loved them all.

Thank you, amd for hosting.

Congratulations to dibbles, Misschief, mommycarlson, msunnerstood and Zing! Thankyou everyone. It was nice to finally participate in a challenge again. It seems so long since I've been able to fit it into my schedule.

Latest posts

Back