Nothing fancy, but…..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to share this because I just LOVE the colors. The batter had 5x orange EO (plus patch) so it was pretty yellow. The gold layer had yellow oxide to enhance that. The red is brick red oxide. The teal is ultramarine blue with some AC added to the yellow batter. And with lines from AC.

Oh, and the white specks are kaolin clay. I always soak my EOs in it when I use them, but I struggle to not have these spots of it.

Attachments

• 18CC7380-6818-48B2-B52C-EC2580E40390.jpeg
    18CC7380-6818-48B2-B52C-EC2580E40390.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I wanted to share this because I just LOVE the colors. The batter had 5x orange (plus patch) so it was pretty yellow. The gold layer had yellow oxide to enhance that. The red is brick red oxide. The real is ultramarine blue with some AC added to the yellow batter. And with lines from AC.

Oh, and the white specks are kaolin clay. I always soak my EOs in it when I use them, but I struggle to not have these spots of it.
Beautiful and your AC lines came out so perfect!

These are really cool! They almost remind me of LEGO, for some reason!

I gave up trying to use Koalin clay with frangrance. It's always clumpy. I started adding it to my lye-water solution as soon as the ice melts and I do a little extra stick blend before I pour it in.

These are really cool! They almost remind me of LEGO, for some reason!

I gave up trying to use Koalin clay with frangrance. It's always clumpy. I started adding it to my lye-water solution as soon as the ice melts and I do a little extra stick blend before I pour it in.
I added it to my oils and stick blended. Maybe I'll try adding it to the water next time.

I wanted to share this because I just LOVE the colors. The batter had 5x orange EO (plus patch) so it was pretty yellow. The gold layer had yellow oxide to enhance that. The red is brick red oxide. The teal is ultramarine blue with some AC added to the yellow batter. And with lines from AC.

These are amazing I love big square soaps. That is really nice yellow too!👌

Pretty! I'm not a yellow person but I could look at this yellow and never tire of it...well done :)

Latest posts

Back