Not making soaps this weekend but....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
I've gotten into making candles again! Candles was the first thing I learned while on this venture of mine. It took a while with the testing and trying and spending all my money. So I made an awesome recipe blend of soy/paraffin wax for pillars just because its way better to do then just purchase a blend. You get to see how one wax affects another and such. Anyway I've started making tarts and have been for weeks now because I've forgotten how to do it! LOL I was driving my mom nuts because the house smells like 15 different scents. I've been giving them out to family and co-workers to try for me and they loved it! Anyway what is anyone else doing late this weekend?

I am going to make hard cheese today. I've got several gallons of g. milk in the fridge so I'll be able to get alot done. :D

Its sort of an old fashioned type hard cheese cultured with rennet and buttermilk. The reason that it appeals to me is that I don't need a high pressure cheese press to make it. I can press it between bricks. To answer your question, it doesn't have a name. It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it now because my mom has mother's day stuff that she wants to do...

Oh ok! I love gouda with grapes and water crackers! So delicious. I hope you get to make it soon!

Latest posts

Back