Not lurking, just lazy!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! This is actually kind of embarrassing! I have actually been a member for several months and even posted a couple of times but have yet to introduce myself. So, here goes:

I live in Colorado, have bees, 5 alpacas, 11 chickens, and 2 dogs! I'm also married to one incredible guy and have teenage boy/girl twins. (You may notice that I put my kids last on the list and they will most likely remain there until they are no longer teenagers!:wink:)

I love to garden, make crafts, and pursue everything DIY. I have always wanted to make soap but never took the plunge until recently and now I am absolutely OBSESSED! I'm actually so obsessed that soap is all I think about, dream about, and talk about! In fact, I probably should cross ALL my other interests off the list because soap has taken over everything. This year is actually the first year ever I didn't have time to get a garden planted!:oops:

I am so thankful to have found this forum and I look forward to meeting everyone and learning everything I can!

~Debi~

Glad to meet you and welcome to the forum. I can so relate to the teenage years, I always tell my husband I could not live through it again. I have 2 grown girls, one thought it was fun to take off everytime she was mad and a teenager, I was on the streets as much as her, and the youngest was just a pain in the backside.
Soapmaking is very very addicting, but you should get you garden planted since a lot of herbs can be dried and used in soaping. :razz:

Hi Debi and welcome!
icon_wave.gif
Keep in mind you'll be able to snicker your behind off when your teens become parents of teens. One day you'll get a phone call from one of them saying "You won't believe what they did this time...." You and hubby will be sitting quietly at home, laughing away, feeling smug, knowing what goes around, comes around! But I'm positive my parents never felt that way......
icon_crazy.gif

Back