Not All Mixers Created Equal...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gbtreasures said:
Just for the record, my dad visited his dr. and is now taking a prescription pill for fungus. I wanted the lye soap to work in addition to the pills, which he just started taking. The lye soap would help externally. I understand SopamakerMan's conviction on the salt bars, and because of it, I, myself, want to try one. Should I pm you, SoapmakerMan? :?:

that is fine but I stand on my convctions about synthetic fragrance being used on child with eczema or anyone with broken skin problems.

gbtreasures wrote:
Just for the record, my dad visited his dr. and is now taking a prescription pill for fungus. I wanted the lye soap to work in addition to the pills, which he just started taking. The lye soap would help externally. I understand SopamakerMan's conviction on the salt bars, and because of it, I, myself, want to try one. Should I pm you, SoapmakerMan?

that is fine but I stand on my convctions about synthetic fragrance being used on child with eczema or anyone with broken skin problems.
Lucy, you are right, however I do not remember seeing anyone advocating the use of synthetic fragrances on a child or anyone else w/ broken skin :wink: . Athlete's foot is characterized by red scaly and itchy skin and is most often not broken unless it goes untreated for extenuating lengths of time.

I do not think I said anyone was advocate.

One person said she had a child with excema and wanted to try. The other said she wanted soapman Burberry for her fathers feet conditon.

All I said was athlete foot is an infection and it is more than just scaly skin and please do not use synthetc fragrance.
I do not think I said anything wrong. If you prefer I do not post my opinion I will not anymore. thank you.

Tapping the mike.... is the mike on ? ...tap..tap...

I understand Lucy's point, considering that I have sensitive skin issues. I also find Tabitha's replies echoeing experience, and many times feel grateful that she has replied. One of the wonderful things about this forum's intent is to allow us the ability to hook up with others of similar interests. To do this, we must have the freedom to question, share, remind, and advise in the spirit of networking. I say we get on with it! I appreciate each of your comments. Lets keep it going on!

:)

(in a little tiny tiny mousy voice) I make unscented, no colourant, salt bars too using shea. Sorry my salt bars caused so much emotions. (in a squeaky mousy voice with a cold) I did not advocate anything, except perhaps trying my salt bars, and I was just telling my experience as a person who has suffered from skin issues on my feet for years before using my salt bars.
Thank you Tab for trying to help everyone understand the situation.
The right to express our opinions here is great, and that is good. Flaming people is not! We are a different forum than most. We won't bash anyone here. I don't think this has happened on this topic, but we all need to be reminded sometimes. If you disagree with someone, sometimes it is best to temper our thoughts before writing them here or not say anything at all. Thanks to everyone on this topic. It is true that using FO's or even EO's can cause more issues with someone with skin issues. Everyone is different. What affects you adversely, may not affect me, and visa-versa. Thanks again!

Paul.... :wink:

I do not understand your post at all.

Are you saying I flame someone? Also what is OS's

Soapmaker Man said:
Thank you Tab for trying to help everyone understand the situation.
The right to express our opinions here is great, and that is good. Flaming people is not! We are a different forum than most. We won't bash anyone here. I don't think this has happened on this topic, but we all need to be reminded sometimes. If you disagree with someone, sometimes it is best to temper our thoughts before writing them here or not say anything at all. Thanks to everyone on this topic.....

This is exactally what I said, nothing more, nothing less. I never accused you of flaming anyone at all. :? Please, read it again as I have highlighted exactally what I said. :)

I ment to say EO's and edited that part of my post as I hit the wring key.

Paul....

Tabitha said:
Don't you mean wrOng key, rather tha wrIng key.-LOL.

"Whoops, I did it again, I committed a sin." as Britney sang in her song :lol: 2 years of typing in high school, and still these huge fingers hit wrong keys! :roll:

Hey, editor; Where are you...... :lol: :lol:

Paul... :wink:

OMG! I just got a visual of Paul danceing like Britney.... :shock:

Tabitha said:
OMG! I just got a visual of Paul dancing like Britney.... :shock:

OK Tab, here you go, just for you "viewing" pleasure! :lol: :lol:

1. I am wearing a midriff shirt! 8)

2. I am in my senior cheerleader skirt! :roll:

3. I am wearing underwear, I think! :shock: :shock: :p :p

4. I AM telling the biggest lie you have ever heard! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back