Norpro Funnel Pitcher

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the site that sold these pitchers very inexpensively? I simply cannot remember, but I think it was a farm supply or hardware store. Thanks. Dang old brain...:think:

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it was a post of GiGi's, and I also think you are right that it was a hardware store. It seems that not long after she posted that I check on ordering some, and the price had increased. I ended up getting a couple - probably Amazon - I think Ace Hardware also had them on their website. It's been awhile - dang old brain.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes!! And the price is back to great. Maybe the price didn't go up and they were just out of stock. Good job Navigator!!

Seawolfe

Reaction score
Wait wait wait - weren't you railing at mine at the last meetup? Something about the narrow pour spout clogging or something? What on earth are you making now?! TELL ME!!!!

wbocrafter

Reaction score
Pitcher with funnel spout

They can also be found at Brambleberry Soap Making Supplies. It's called an Easy Pour Mixing & Measuring Container. It costs $5.75.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have made lip balm in them once, but the clean-up on that plastic is a pita. It felt like I kept washing and washing and washing....

I like glass for lip balms since it cleans up easier.

wbocrafter

Reaction score
Norpro pitchers

Just found that Amazon carries the Norpro pitchers. four of them for $15. Much cheaper than other vendors and if you're a prime member the shipping is free!!

Catastrophe

Reaction score

Latest posts