Nooo...! My scales broke.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
And now the 7 batches of soap that I had planned for today can't be done. Niether can the scrubs and lotions I had planned. Bugger!

Looks like I'll have to wash the car instead. Wonder if I can make DH take me out for lunch....

No, it's sunday here and nothing is open.

I have ordered a new one from ebay, much bigger and better than the little one I was using and also has a power cord as well as battery powered.

I have been going to upgrade for some time, I have been waiting until I found the 'perfect' scales. I just didn't expect that my others would die before I found it.

I hope you get your new one soon. I bought a back up for mine. I would be in trouble if one broke and I didn't have another one.

Irena

That is sad Becky. :( Hope you get that new one soon. Is it from Old Will Knot and his E-Bay store? He sells a lot of good digital scales at a great price. I picked up my second digital scales, this one a 13 pound max capacity, about a month ago on sale. It has a power cord and batteries too. I paid like $15.00 USD for it! What a deal! It measures in grams, ounces and pounds. My first one is just a little 3 pound max capacity. I have to weigh out oils one at a time for my master-batch, and sometimes twice for just 1 oil! :roll:
Hope all works better when you get that new scale broke out of it's shipping container!

Paul.... :wink:

Nope, its from Multipoint Technologies. It is stainless steel, 7kg x 1gram increments, tare function etc.

Mind you, I think I'm going to get another little cheapie set to have in the cupboard, just in case...

Sounds like a very nice scale, Becky. 8) Good idea to get a second scale as a backup.! I have one, the 3 pounder in my soap room, and the 13 pounder in my TOG Shop to weigh outgoing packages.

Paul.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back