Noob problems

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lindsey-Star

Creation Addict
Reaction score
  1. I’m having trouble subscribing because it wants me to create a PayPal just to pay by credit card and I won’t PayPal ever again. (Long story, lol) Is there a way to subscribe without creating a PayPal, can someone ask for the account creation to just be an option there?
  2. I don’t understand how to find anything on the app, but I know how to navigate the forum on the browser so if someone could make some mental connections for me that would be great!
  3. Is soapmakersfriend for iOS also?
Thanks!

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You don't have to pay to be a member only to be a supporting or vendor. So, you are posting so you should be all set. I use the app on my Ipad and it's pretty easy to navigate for most things. Options run across the bottom for mine. I just choose discussions. I haven't used the soapmakersfriend as yet. Someone who is familiar with it.

Lindsey-Star

Creation Addict
Reaction score
I get that, I want to be a supporter.
I’ve been using forums since before there were chat rooms and there isn’t threads per se, just a timeline of sorts unless I have to configure it somehow.

Savonette

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get that, I want to be a supporter.
I’ve been using forums since before there were chat rooms and there isn’t threads per se, just a timeline of sorts unless I have to configure it somehow.
Did you find a way around PayPal? I don't want to use them ever again either. They only seem to announce security "fixes" without ever admitting they were breached and you find your credit card was stolen to purchase two 1-way tickets to Ethiopa and Jordan.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you don't want to use Paypal, you can mail a check or money order.
Make out to, and mail to:
Soap Making Forum
PO Box 911
San Marcos, TX 78667

Be sure to have your member name in there or on the check or money order so we can keep things straight.
Also, the day you mail send me a message and I'll be updating your account that day.

goldendaddie

Reaction score
You don't have to pay to be a member only to be a supporting or vendor. So, you are posting so you should be all set. I use the app on my Ipad and it's pretty easy to navigate for most things. Options run across the bottom for mine. I just choose discussions. I haven't used the soapmakersfriend as yet. Someone who is familiar with it.
There’s an app for this??

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There is no app for the forum. If you get a mobile browser and type in the address, it will ask if you want to link to your homepage. If you do, there will be an icon similar to an app, and if you click on it it will bring you directly to the SMF forum.

Mobjack Bay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no app for the forum. If you get a mobile browser and type in the address, it will ask if you want to link to your homepage. If you do, there will be an icon similar to an app, and if you click on it it will bring you directly to the SMF forum.
what is this? i have it on my ipad, but don't use it. I know it worked in the past, but it's not working at the moment.
713C43F1-C8D4-402F-80C6-CF1EA53CBC25.jpeg

Teri_Citrine

Reaction score
  1. I’m having trouble subscribing because it wants me to create a PayPal just to pay by credit card and I won’t PayPal ever again. (Long story, lol) Is there a way to subscribe without creating a PayPal, can someone ask for the account creation to just be an option there?
  2. I don’t understand how to find anything on the app, but I know how to navigate the forum on the browser so if someone could make some mental connections for me that would be great!
  3. Is soapmakersfriend for iOS also?
Thanks!
I, too have the same issue! Debit card accepted??

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you do not wish to use a Paypal account you can mail a check or money order to:
Soap Making Forum
PO Box 911
San Marcos, TX 78667

Be sure to put your member name on the check or money order so we can keep things straight. Also, send me a message when you mail.

Latest posts