Noob Intro

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im just entering the world of soap making. My mom and aunt both make their own soap, and I've come to realize the cost effectiveness and customization options that are available. I'm currently a stay at home dad with my son while my wife continues her career. We spent several years in the PNW where we experienced a whole new way of life. Our eyes have been opened to the importance of natural and organic options. I'm hoping to learn as much as possible to supplement our income and to provide us with superior, unconventional products. Unfortunately I need to start with melt and pour while we're in an apartment, but the science aspect of my life wants to make everything from raw ingredients.

Zeus

Thank you IrishLass. Yes, WA. We miss it but our families were too far away and we wanted to be closer after our son was born.

Thank you Isg, llama, Kamahido, Seawolfe and Steve.

Steve, we moved to TN. It's where we're from, although at some point I'm sure we'll be back. We love the outdoors and the PNW is the perfect outdoor rec area. You just can't beat it. Nice back yard. That's our ideal setting.

Welcome, I'm a newbie too. There are some great people here willing to share their knowledge and expertise. I think we'll both learn a lot!!!

What defines me is just about anything that allows me to be creative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back