No Time for Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chalk Creek

Reaction score
I have been so busy with income taxes (we have 3 businesses plus personal), snow (trying to keep our driveway open has been challenging this year and it's been snowing again all day), taking care of my animals in this weather, etc., that I have not had any time to make soap.

I miss it!! And Neil is just killing me with all the beautiful soaps he's been making! I want to make soap... :(

Deb, I know what you mean about taxes !!! My Corp's have to be out by
March 15Th, tomorrow is Payroll and Im two days behind on deposits.
workers comp, 941, state withholding, consumer sales etc etc etc. my silent partner (Uncle Sam) doesnt add anything to my profit structure except a negative...
But enough about that, after being in Business for over 20 years I'm kinda used to it.
I just posted two more soaps.. you are falling behind!!! you must have excess Goats milk just building up.. soap needs to be made!
Take just a little break, after the animals are feed and make a batch, You'll feel better.

Thanks, Neil. Yes, the goats' milk is piling up, but not too much, because it tastes so good!

I finally got our corp taxes done! That's the hard one. Now the others won't be so bad.

You're right, I need to just make the time. We have snowmobile plans this weekend, I'm delivering a bull and bringing home a new cow Monday. So Tuesday is looking good.

Thanks for the encouragement and inspiration!!

I feel all your pain because I work in a Tax office! All I see lately are k-1's, federal, state ahhhhhh! LOL

Back