No stir palm oil east coast canadian sources

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deafsoaper

Reaction score
I know this forum is heavy on US people but hoping any Canadians here know any sources on the east coast for no stir palm oil

The place I ordered from apparently sold out and getting more in 2 months..which sucks

Only source I found so far is in BC which is on the opposite side of the country and one 20kg box cost $65 shipping charge so I was hoping to get a east coast source to cut down the source or close enough place to go and get it myself

Hi! I am in Atlantic Canada as well. I am not aware of any suppliers out here so I order most of my supplies from Candora Soaps in Ontario. Still expensive shipping but maybe not quite as bad as BC. They have palm oil but it's not labeled as no stir.

Hi,

I live in Ontario and have previously gotten no stir palm oil from Windy Point in Calgary for a decent shipping price. I actually checked this week and they are currently sold out so I was thinking of trying the palm oil (not no stir) from New Direction Aromatics. Would you mind saying where on the east coast you usually get your no-stir palm from?

sorry for the late response... for some reason it didnt notify me of any posts
Hi! I am in Atlantic Canada as well. I am not aware of any suppliers out here so I order most of my supplies from Candora Soaps in Ontario. Still expensive shipping but maybe not quite as bad as BC. They have palm oil but it's not labeled as no stir.
yeah I contacted candora and canwax... they have regular palm oil... not what i'm looking for

yeah shipping cost is crazy here
Hi,

I live in Ontario and have previously gotten no stir palm oil from Windy Point in Calgary for a decent shipping price. I actually checked this week and they are currently sold out so I was thinking of trying the palm oil (not no stir) from New Direction Aromatics. Would you mind saying where on the east coast you usually get your no-stir palm from?
Yeah ... I order from windy point as well... that why I'm looking around since it going to be sold out for like 2 months from what they told me

I don't want to order from NDA, i contacted them as well early in the week.. told me it not homogenized/no stir... that mean I have to melt nearly 20kg and mix it together and portion them per batch in individual container (yikes)

Yeah bedesse is on my list to contact... Bedesse seem to have regular palm oil on their site, not no stir... but their site isn't the greatest and they don't show all their products online... But i'm planning to contact them today and hopefully they have it (fingers crossed)

Latest posts

Back