no more, PLEASE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping this is winter's last hurrah. This is what we woke up to but the temperatures are supposed to be on the plus side of freezing from now on.
Well.... it's snowing again today- last week we got a huge 6 inch dump up here on the Raven;s Craig Hill... sigh. To think I just brought in the soil and trays and pots to start the indoor seeds lol. Maybe I jinxed us?

-sigh- I thought it was a new thread. I am so forum illiterate.
Oh, you're fine... at least you will be when you get used to it. :) In any case, it was my oopsie :oops:... You're right, this is a new thread, but I was referring to this post:
I watched a You Tube demo the other day and the hostess was using what looked like a two or three gallon plastic pail with measurements and a spout. Does anyone know what i am talking about and where to buy one? I am using old glass bowls and would love this!
When you change topics within a thread like that... you're not likely to get many, if any, responses, so it's better to start a new thread with the topic you're interested in in the title box... something like "2-3 Gallon Pail With Spout?"

HTH (Hope That Helps! )
Wave.gif

6" on Saturday. Another 2-5" by Friday. My husband is so happy that my "dowry" included a snowblower. The daughter is even fed up with the snow, and she's the snow bunny who always wishes it were winter.

Oh, you're fine... at least you will be when you get used to it. :) In any case, it was my oopsie :oops:... You're right, this is a new thread, but I was referring to this post:

When you change topics within a thread like that... you're not likely to get many, if any, responses, so it's better to start a new thread with the topic you're interested in in the title box... something like "2-3 Gallon Pail With Spout?"

HTH (Hope That Helps! ) View attachment 37422
thanks!

Latest posts

Back