No more Bubbles (not spam)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janzo

Reaction score
My little Maltese Poodle died this morning, she had been unwell for a few days so it was not entirely unexpected. We have had her for 17 years and I take comfort in the fact she has had a very good life, but my heart is still sore and I can't think about her right now without the tears falling. I know a lot of you are animal lovers and will understand my pain xx

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! It is hard to lose a beloved member of the pack. I'm glad she had a wonderful life with you and you will have those fond memories to look back upon with love. I hope you find comfort in those memories.

Janzo, I am so, so, sorry. Dogs are amazing, mine provide me with so much comfort and joy. I am so sad for that loss in your life. I am glad that you know how good you made *her* life, and have that to hold on to through the sorrow right now. xoxo.

My condolences on your loss. I know the pain you are going through. Our furry family members hold spots in our hearts that are unexplainable to anyone who does not have a dog.

Oh Im so sorry for your loss. Its funny how those little fuzzy crazy beings take so much of our hearts. I'm glad you had so many happy years with Bubbles.

I'm so sorry...

loss.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. After reading everyone's sweet posts it brought a tear to my eye.

You should be comforted that she had a long loving life that you gave her. That is the biggest and best gift we can give to our furry friends. My heart hurts for you.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It really helps to have so many lovely people like you all to understand what it means to lose an animal. Bless you xxx

Aww so sad to hear this :( My thoughts are with you *hugz*

So sorry for your loss, they provide so much joy and love when they're with us but it hurts so much when they're gone. I don't doubt she had an amazing life with you

Latest posts

Back