NO December Challenge. It will return in January.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mods get a well deserved break this December.
Thanks to all those that have hosted challenges this past year and to all those that have participated as well.
You all keep me thinking and active crafting. Pursuing life if you will.

Many thanks to all on this forum as well.
Steve

Enjoy your time away from challenge responsibilities! I will be looking forward to January when it's too cold outside to do anything but stay home and make soap!

Enjoy your time away from challenge responsibilities! I will be looking forward to January when it's too cold outside to do anything but stay home and make soap!

We will be in Washington DC the third week in January, but I doubt very much I'll have time to make soap that trip. I'll have to get started on the challenge as soon as it gets posted.

Not sure why you think we have December off, we are still here doing what we normally do, deleting spammers, moving posts etc.etc.

Please accept my apologies.

I did not mean to infer that you were not still busy doing all that is needed to keep this forum running and friendly.
I was absent mindedly only referring to those that have been hosting the monthly challenges.

I did not mean any insult to anyone.

Steve

Latest posts

Back