Nip/Tuck Premiere

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sibi

Reaction score
Don't know if there are any Nip/Tuck fans out there but if there are....the season premiere is on October 14!!! Woohoo, can't wait!!

For those of you who have never seen an episode of Nip/Tuck, it is for mature audiences only. Nothing is off limits in this show so be prepared. If you love drama and can watch just about anything then you'll love this series! It is on the FX network. This is season 4 or 5 so there is a lot of history but if you want to catch up I know they offer the dvd's at Blockbuster Video and perhaps other Video shops.

Love Nip/Tuck, but liked it better when it was in FL.

Do you think Christian will still be married? Roma Maffia is one of my favorite actresses.

Deda said:
Love Nip/Tuck, but liked it better when it was in FL.

Do you think Christian will still be married? Roma Maffia is one of my favorite actresses.

He may be married when the new season starts but he certainly won't stay married. You know how he is right? The dude can't keep his privates secured in his pants! But that's what makes the show so saucy, you just never know what he's gonna do.

However I do like Roma's character in the show!! She is so awesome and she's gonna get burned by him. BUT, I think she's a real strong lady, she'll bounce back.

Well, those are my thoughts, what do you think?

I don't know, Sibi. I think he might stay married - at least for a while. It would make the show more interesting, now that Sean seems to be discovering his wild side. Kind of a role reversal. Plus there's Wilber.

My vote - he stays married and struggles with his choice.

I could be wrong, usually am!

I'm glad you reminded me, I love Nip/Tuck... though it has been getting a little bit ridiculous!

On another subject... I was jazzed to find out that Dexter started again on Sunday!

Deda said:
I don't know, Sibi. I think he might stay married - at least for a while. It would make the show more interesting, now that Sean seems to be discovering his wild side. Kind of a role reversal. Plus there's Wilber.

My vote - he stays married and struggles with his choice.

I could be wrong, usually am!

You know what? With Nip/Tuck you just never know....just when you think you've got it all figured out they throw you a curve ball!!!

Let's see how it plays out. I do agree with you that he WILL struggle with his choice!

kittywings said:
I'm glad you reminded me, I love Nip/Tuck... though it has been getting a little bit ridiculous!

On another subject... I was jazzed to find out that Dexter started again on Sunday!

sorry Shannon, I don't know what Dexter is

Oh, you don't know what you're missing! It's so good! It's on showtime (or itunes ;))

"Dexter Morgan, Miami Metro Police Department blood spatter analyst, has a double life. When he's not helping the Homicide division solve murders, he spends his time hunting and killing bad guys who slip through the justice system."

I was trying to find a link to the pilot episode (that's how I got hooked 3 years ago) that they used to have on sho.com, but they only have the 1st ep. of season 4 and that wouldn't do you any good. I guess you could also rent the dvd's if you're interested. I got my brother into it.

Nurse Jackie's really good too! (Here's a link to watch the 1st episode for free)
http://www.sho.com/site/order/preview.d ... ie_s01_e01

I adored Dexter! The characters are so funny, but Rita pisses me off... Batista is the best. Very cool that they added John Lithgow this season.

I LOVE Nip/Tuck!! I've watched it since the first episode. And I agree, it was better when they were in Miami. I've had a hard time getting used to them being in LA.

A funny story about this show...Not long after I met my husband's parents when we were dating, we were all over at his house flipping through the channels and they stopped briefly on Nip/Tuck and I happened to mention that I liked that show. So, his mom says, "Well, we'll watch this" and puts the remote down.

Wouldn't you know it...it's one of those "OMG - Christian!" episodes when he "entertains" a mother and daughter together.

Yeah, it was an uncomfortable time sitting there with my boyfriend of a few months and his parents watching that. This was 5 years ago, so hopefully they have forgotten about it by now.

KigerKat said:
I LOVE Nip/Tuck!! I've watched it since the first episode. And I agree, it was better when they were in Miami. I've had a hard time getting used to them being in LA.

A funny story about this show...Not long after I met my husband's parents when we were dating, we were all over at his house flipping through the channels and they stopped briefly on Nip/Tuck and I happened to mention that I liked that show. So, his mom says, "Well, we'll watch this" and puts the remote down.

Wouldn't you know it...it's one of those "OMG - Christian!" episodes when he "entertains" a mother and daughter together.

Yeah, it was an uncomfortable time sitting there with my boyfriend of a few months and his parents watching that. This was 5 years ago, so hopefully they have forgotten about it by now.

Kigerkat,

It is soooo funny that you should mention this particular episode!!! I had told my baby sister Monica about how much I liked this show and she should give it a try. Well, guess what episode was her first......this SAME one..where Christian has fun with a mother and daughter! She called me the next day and asked me what the heck kind of show this was and I told her it was for mature audiences ONLY and there was lots of drama and adult stuff. Well, her and her husband both got hooked. I've watched since the beginning and I also agree, I liked Miami better than LA :D let's see what happens this season!

Sibi

Latest posts

Back