Newish to soap making - I'm a kid that wants to make soap like mom

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My mom was a soaping expert and had a small business making soap, it mostly fell through because of personal issues but I still hear from family members about how her soap was the nicest soap they've ever used. She passed when I was 13, I'm 23 now. I made soap before and after she died, and I never got the hang of CP but I got pretty used to M&P, and I always really loved doing it. For obvious reasons it means a lot more to me than just a hobby, and I lost interest in it for a few years and stopped doing it but I want to learn it again and get better at it.
I'm not great at checking in on my social medias, but I think it'd be nice to introduce myself nonetheless.

Hi Lizzie
Wave.gif

I like your avatar! I wish more of our "A" "B" "C" Noobs would follow your fine example. :nodding:
Welcome.gif

Welcome Lizzie. I'm glad you've found something that will help you remember and feel close to your mom! You'll find lots of people here who will love to help. You described your mom as an expert; keep in mind that she was once a beginner too, and had to muddle through all of the details and possibilities in order to find her best recipes. You'll find yours too!

Back